Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- APT - The Plain Hard Truth by Greg Hoglund
- Cultural CAPTCHAs by Brian Krebs
- Five Reasons to Welcome Windows 8 AV, Five Reasons to Worry by Dave Piscitello
- Unrealistic Security Expectations - Part 1 by Augusto Paes de Barros
- An Open Letter To The Security Industry: We Live In Amazing Times by Alan Shimel
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- NetworkMiner for Analyzing Network Streams and Pcap Files
- Review Resumes to Understand Your Career Options
- Data Mining Resumes for Computer Attack Reconnaissance
- My Favorite Information Security Authors in the Past Year
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated September 24, 2011