Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- How Kaspersky Lab Disabled the Hlux/Kelihos Botnet by Tillmann Werner
- How Two Scammers Built an Empire Hawking Sketchy Software by Benjamin Wallace
- Enterprise Anti-forensics by Andrew Valentine
- Force Attacker Perfection by Rich Mogull
- Relations Between Spammed Malware by Snorre Fagerland
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated October 1, 2011