Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Malware using the Local Group Policy to Gain Persistence by Martin Pillion
- Best Practices for Reporting Badware URLs by StopBadware
- DDoS Watch: Keeping an Eye on Aldi Bot by Curt Wilson
- The State of Hacked Accounts by Commtouch
- Microsoft Breaks New Legal Ground by Benjamin Wright
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- The Need for Ethics When Researching Social Engineering
- Looking for Infected Systems as Part of a Security Assessment
- Capabilities and Limitations of Enterprise Antimalware Suites
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.