Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- SpyEye vs. Tracker by Dmitry Tarakanov
- Dirt Jumper DDoS Bot - New Versions, New Targets by Andre’ M. DiMino and Mila Parkour
- Think About What You Want From Your QSA/QSAC by Martin McKeay
- The Evolution of Memory-Only Malware by Martin Pillion
- Software Pirate Cracks Cybercriminal Wares by Brian Krebs
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- I’m Hiring a Manager for My IT Services Team in Dallas, TX
- How Antivirus Software Works: 4 Detection Techniques
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated October 22, 2011