Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- The End of Hearsay by Craig Wright
- Data Exfiltration and Output Devices – An Overlooked Threat by George Silowash
- Inside Facebook’s Massive Cyber-Security System by Jim Giles
- The Mystery of Duqu: Part Two by Aleks Gostev
- Capability and Maturity Model Creation in Information Security by Michael Dahn
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- 3 Free Tools to Fake DNS Responses for Malware Analysis
- The Adversarial Cycle of Computer Attacks and Defenses
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.