Here’s a listing of my 5 favorite on-line security articles, papers and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- Teens Turn to Social Coding to Protect Privacy on Social Nets by Mya Frazier
- Big Network Security Investments—And Market Opportunities—Ahead by Jon Oltsik
- M-Trends 2011 Report by Mandiant (registration required)
- React Faster and Better: Initial Incident Data by Mike Rothman
- The Anatomy of an “Eye-to-Eye” Social Scam by Ioana Jelea
Also, during the past week I published the following posts:
- Teens on Formspring Are Redefining Privacy Norms
- Wish-List for Endpoint Anti-Malware Products
- More Than a Hammer: Expanding the Information Security Toolbox
- Breaking Down the Walls Between Application and Infrastructure Security
- Improve Your Information Security Resume
Looking forward to next week!
For more recommendations, see my earlier security reads of the week.
Updated January 29, 2011